[thelist] CSS - background image keeps repeating

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri May 11 21:33:04 CDT 2001

Thanks everybody who replied. Am putting a cork in it for the evening after
spending a good share of the day (believe it or not) trying to make what
looks so simple come out right. Major (and looks like only) problem left is:

The background color insists on floating on top of the background image.
I've tried every which was but loose ... and am retiring for the evening.
(<: At least the background image no longer repeats ( a BIG step forward).
Couldn't be that I only had 3 hours sleep last night?!
S.
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com