[thelist] [fwd] JavaScript expression...

Klerman Gutierrez klerman at cdsmillennium.com
Fri May 11 23:34:57 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I'm trying to use the " HEIGHT =3D '&{ MyVar };' " JavaScript's
capability in this html file, but it seems to work only
with NN, and not to be recognized by IE.
Is it true, or am I doing something wrong here ?.

MTIA,
Klerman