[thelist] cf tutorial?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon May 14 05:20:13 CDT 2001

> > i need to learn cold fusion .......
> >
> > so, what are good books/websites i should check out to learn cf?
> >

> I've been using http://www.cfhub.com/ to get started.

Other sources:
First off - I wouldn't buy any books. There are like 4-5 new books coming
out for CF5 (including the one I'm working on, Mastering ColdFusion 5). If
you really want a book now, I'd get a cheap one like the Dummies guide.

The #1 non-website solution is probably cf-talk, an email list for cf
people.

I would also _strongly_ urge you to go to Allaire.com and check to see if
there is a user group in your area.

Web sites:
http://www.defusion.com/
http://www.houseoffusion.com (home of cf-talk)
www.cfvault.com

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482