[thelist] Netscape 6.01 thing to watch out

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Mon May 14 15:35:51 CDT 2001

: From: Raymond Camden
: [...] and I swore I included the code...

you did.  it was in the message plain as day.

: oh yea, Evolt strips off HTML.

no it doesn't.  it just doesn't allow messages with an html content-type to
be sent through.  yours was plain-text and arrived to thelist just fine.

<tip type="using thelist">
  trim your posts

<tip type="ColdFusion">
  Have more than one condition that you want to check in an if statement and
that condition is the value of a single variable?  Use ListFind().

<cfif NOT ListFind("none,hidden", app.form[field].type)>
  do stuff

(an evolt admin)

mailto:jeff at members.evolt.org