[thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue May 15 13:25:20 CDT 2001

Yeah, I guess true ... and would such a thing be construed as
"commercial" and be out of the question anywhere on evolt?

If it seems like a good idea, I'm up for doing it in CF if someone
wants to volunteer for mySQL duties - I'd check to see who was in to
mySQL and propose it to them directly, but there's not an evolt
member directory that I know off ...

--

- Erik Mattheis

"For best results, pronounce muh THEIGH ess."

(612) 827 3963