[thelist] Able to get to other users on server folders

Darrell King darrell at webctr.com
Wed May 16 12:05:42 CDT 2001

I don't think you have root access...you are just seeing file in directories that are world readable.

On Wed, 16 May 2001 12:53:05 -0400
"Gina K. Anderson" <gina at sitediva.com> wrote:

:|FTP or SSH/Telnet...?
:
:I was using FTP during the session. I haven't tried with telnet, but if it can
:be done with FTP, I'm almost certain it could be done through telnet as well.
:I'm far from a server guru, but this looks bad to me. Even the $9.95 per month
:shared servers I've worked with are not allowing me root access through FTP,
:I've been trying other accounts, just to see if it could be done.