[thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

scott.brady at homeqonline.com scott.brady at homeqonline.com
Wed May 16 18:56:44 CDT 2001

deke wrote:

> I've had a number of emails thanking me for it, and I've never gotten
> an email of complaint, but that's not a valid poll - people with
> complaints usually vote with their "back" button, not with the "send"
> button.

Actually, I rarely send compliments to sites (though I probably should).  I more
often send complaints. So, I vote with my "send" button (but will tell them that
I'm stuffing the ballot box by voting twice . . the second time with my back
button).

But, many people tell me that I'm unique (well, that's the nicest way they say
it), so who knows?

Scott