[thelist] Re: site check +

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu May 17 13:21:26 CDT 2001

this is a good point, and one that I knew about.  what exactly happens to browsers that dont support
js 1.2?  do they just crash?  I dont think many people use NN 3.0 or older, but I dont know about
AOL and its support for JS 1.2.  they dont seem to support any standards.  Any ideas?

--  ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: http://www.heartsparkgifts.com/
:
: could you take a look at this fellow HTML gurus, supposedly some browsers have lines between some
of
: the top images, like AOL and IE 5.5.  I cant see them though, and never have, although Im on a
Mac.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 looks fine too me - I checked it in IE 5.5 - NN 4.7 - Opera 5.02 -
 Mozilla 0.8 - NN 6 - IE3 - I'm on W2k machine

 NN3.0 - all your javascript gets written to the browser, you may want
 to do something about backwards compatability - comment out your js
 that might help and also type
   <script language="JavaScript1.2" src="/over.js"> - the version may
 not be 1.2 though.........!  - Someone else may be able to help
 with clarifying that

Cayley Vos, Principal

360.714.8395 office
360.223.7799 cell