[thelist] DNS Help!

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri May 18 05:21:01 CDT 2001

On Windows you can use STARTSVC.EXE and STOPSVC.EXE
to achieve this - look 'em up in Google.

Given, however, that you are able to modify the
DNS server's text files directly, I'd suggest
you use a different DNS server which may not
require a reload.  There's definitely a BIND
port for Win32, for example.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com