[thelist] Apache 1.2.6 Q

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 18 18:59:36 CDT 2001

Hey Jakob -

I'm fairly certain it does although I can't find any documentation on
it.. It was a module called mod_log_agent back in 1.2(its now
mod_log_config) so if that module isn't enabled, you wont be able to use
it. You can find out what modules apache has loaded by typing
/path/to/apache/bin/httpd -l

Hope that helps, shout if you have any other questions ;)

.djc.