[fwd] RE: [thelist] cookies

Marc Seyon seyon at carib-link.net
Fri May 18 22:55:17 CDT 2001

At 5/18/2001 10:37 PM, you wrote:

>>They can download ie it's free.  And you don't need to go to a website for
>>cookies.  Theirs not that much to them, you set them, they can either be
>>temporary or permanent, they can say anything you want thats it see the
>>script below, and I didn't have to read a whole website for that.  With
>>all
>>those websites you people go to you still couldn't tell me how to send an
>>email using javascript for netscape.  So basically the way I see it is
>>your
>

>Thats "you're" for future reference.

Daniel,
you neglected to mention the "they're" :-)

sorry... couldn't help myself

<tip type="book review">
Designing Easy-to-Use Websites by V. Donelly. ISBN 0-201-67468-8.
I'm just getting into it, but so far it presents very interesting
information on why proper planning and design of a content management
structure is just as important as designing the site itself.
</tip>