Answer: Re: [thelist] When does "bought code" become your own ?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Sat May 19 20:04:44 CDT 2001

Thank you all for your feedback on this thorny question. Although I haven't
really found any feasible solution to the problem, it has been an eye
opener. I shall get in contact with a lawyer ;-)

Sigh....

And as for this comment from Paola

If your client paid money for your modified version, then you
may have already broken the terms of the licence.
<
Well, the client paid money for the license and hired me to do modifications
to it, which is covered by the license. I think.. Hmmmm...

Nicole