[thelist] Newbie

skamp evolt at befrance.com
Sat May 19 22:35:29 CDT 2001

Mail

Hi,

As I'm new in this community, I would like to introduce myself.
I'm a 19 years old french developer living in Paris, currently working in a
start-up (or start-down, I don't know, since our web site hasn't come public
yet ;-)
I quit highschool aged 17 (I don't have any diploma) and began working right
after, as an HTML integrator. It's been 2 years now, and I develop both my
company's site and back office applications, written in PHP / DHTML. I'm
considered as a webmaster or web developer, pick one :-)

I've discovered the site evolt.org recently, and found it very interesting,
for all the informations you can get through it. I think that the experience
of a whole community of web developers can bring each other a lot, so I'm
joining you happily :-)

Friendly,

Guillaume Cocatre-Zilgien
Web Developer