[thelist] Pop-up when user leaves site.

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Mon May 21 07:15:04 CDT 2001

Actually, it is not impossible. Go over to fortune.com. . . .view an
article. . . .then try and go to another site, like Yahoo or something. At
that point the site determines that you are leaving and instantiates a
pop-up window.

Any ideas? I am thinking that using ASP I can check the new domain or IP out
and see if it matches my IP. If not, then do an onunload popup.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

DM