[thelist] Pop-up when user leaves site.

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Mon May 21 07:15:04 CDT 2001

Actually, it is not impossible. Go over to fortune.com. . . .view an
article. . . .then try and go to another site, like Yahoo or something. At
that point the site determines that you are leaving and instantiates a
pop-up window.

Any ideas? I am thinking that using ASP I can check the new domain or IP out
and see if it matches my IP. If not, then do an onunload popup.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated.