[thelist] I should be flogged!

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Mon May 21 08:09:50 CDT 2001

No, I've been trying to find out myself off and on for the last two years...
Might actually have to break down and send a message to M$ :-) What I'd
really like is to be able to turn off the automagical rendering of HTML
email... and no I don't want to use a different email program before anyone
pipes up :-) I like 90% of Outlook, so I don't plan to switch...

Thanks,
Ron White

<snippage>
By any wild chance do you know a way to make Outlook _always_ use plain
text, no matter what the message is you're replying to?
</snippage>