[thelist] free text scroller

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Mon May 21 16:26:35 CDT 2001

hiya!

our marketing director has asked for a java applet on our home page to
scroll "news." of course, she wants a free one. so i checked out the
well-known one at http:/kimbat.org/java/TextScroll/TextScroll-HOWTO.html

but it apparently offers only a single clickable URL for the whole applet.
that is, i can't have each little news thing clickable to its own separate
page.

i searched the evolt archives but found no recommendations. please offer
URLs!

tia,

fortune

Systems Inc.