[thelist] Difference between <strong> and <b>

J. Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Mon May 21 16:44:00 CDT 2001

------

    What's the difference? Why is it important?
------

There is no real difference, except for that pesky habit of some browsers to employ one recommendation while another ignores recommendations all together.

On another note, you said, "I've been using HTML for a significant portion of my life." Are you really that young? :)

wwjbd...

Jay Blanchard
Web Engineer
Thermon Industries, Inc.