[thelist] [OT] Age (was: Difference between <strong> and <b>)

Quicksilver qsfc at home.com
Mon May 21 17:10:51 CDT 2001

> On another note, you said, "I've been using HTML for a significant portion
of my life." Are you really that young? :)

I'm 16, and I've been using HTML since I was 12 or 13 (although I wasn't
using it very well when I started :).

Why, how old are most people on this list?

  Quicksilver
: qsfc at home.com

<tip>
In php when checking for the existence of an integer variable, instead of
writing, if ($var), write, if (isset($var)).  If you just write the former,
it will return false if $var=0. On the other hand, the isset() function
check for the actual existence of a variable.
</tip>