[thelist] Re: other CSS2 question

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Tue May 22 03:59:54 CDT 2001

ppk,

not absolutely sure about this, but I think as follows.

in your eg of 12/pt/18pt what happens is that you get a 12pt font, but 18pt
line height - effectively you are increasing distances between lines.

haven't tried it myself but as i'm curious now i'll go and try it!

MarkC

>>>Can anyone explain the 12pt/18pt bit above? I've seen it often
>>>but I don't
>>>have the faintest idea what it means. When do you get 12pt and when 18pt?
>>>
>>>ppk

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.