[thelist] [OT] Age (was: Difference between <strong> and <b>)

Rita Richardson shebacat44 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 12:38:55 CDT 2001

>I'm not telling ... but I'm getting a little long in the tooth. (<8 Sharon

Yes, ditto on the long in the tooth thing . . .but I'm not telling, either!

I do think it is hard to keep up with the youngsters.  I work with a
22-year-old who is a much better coder than I.  She started very young, and
justs absorbs new and different ideas like a sponge . . .she, does not,
however, know very many *Blondie* lyrics, so there are advantages to being
old . . .

Rita Richardson
Web Designer
Shebacat44 at hotmail.com