[thelist] OT: Looking to share server

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue May 22 15:25:37 CDT 2001

I have a few dozen basic and low traffic sites in a shared
environment I need to move to one dedicated server: Win 2K
w/ColdFusion with SQL Server/Oracle databases on a shared DB server.

I need to come up with someone else to go in on this with to make it
feasible, is too complicated to explain here.

Email me off list for more info if you're interested ... thanks.

<tip type="JavaScript resource">

http://www.irt.org/ is an amazing resource if you know JavaScript but
are having trouble figuring out how to get something to work, or are
looking for an eloquent way to solve a JavaScript problem. Their FAQ
is searchable and comes up with really relevant results.

</tip>
--

- Erik Mattheis

"For best results, pronounce muh THEIGH ess."

(612) 827 3963