[thelist] Photos

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Tue May 22 15:54:47 CDT 2001

How about the simplest? You have N photos, load them all into a directory
and then Photo1 has links to photo2 <next> and photoN<previous>, 2 has
3<next> and 1<previous etc until you get to photoN which has photo1<next>
and photoN-1<previous>

Thanks,
Ron White

<snip>
I intend to put the best of our photos on a page as thumbnails, click on the
picture to see it full size etc., but I would also like to be able to have
"next" and "previous" arrows on the page so people can just flick through
all the full size pictures if they wish.
So, which way is preferable, or is there another way that is so blindingly
obvious I have missed it?
</snip>