[thelist] [OT] Age (was: Difference between <strong> and <b>)

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Tue May 22 15:56:47 CDT 2001

I've had some issues with this in Netscape 4.x.. it tends to add an
extra line break afterward, so be mindful of this when placing styles
on form elements. I like the 100% thing, just wish it worked a little
better :) (If this is due to me doing something wrong, please correct
my erroneous ways!)

Jake

Jacob Stetser :: jms at icongarden.com
Internet Experience Consultant