[thelist] apache config on windows - virtual doms

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Wed May 23 07:59:32 CDT 2001

Hi all,
I have Apache set up running happily on Windows NT, and I'm setting up
virtual domains. They work ok, but any directory that doesn't have and
index file in it gives a FORBIDDEN server error. Some of those dirs just
have a htaccess file in them with some apache rewrite stuff, that was
working before I used the virtual domains. Others were working as well,
showing a list of files, but now they give the error.

I'm not very experienced (at all) with Apache, any hints/ideas?? Thanks!
Peter