[thelist] RE: [thelist]Front-end for MS-SQL?

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Thu May 24 09:42:40 CDT 2001

OK, you mean the actual client software you install on Joe Q. User's
desktop, right?

My previous post still applies (I think):
You can use Access as a front-end for SQL Server, if you like. You can also
use web pages or a custom application written in whatever you like (although
Visual Basic or Visual C++ would seem to be sensible choices)

Cheers
Jon