[thelist] UltraDev Shopping Cart?

John Meyer john_meyer at geocities.com
Fri May 25 08:48:13 CDT 2001

You'd have to describe this in more detail.  The shopping cart probably
would be right for enrolling for courses, as they can enroll for multiple
courses before they commit it to the database.  However, I wouldn't use the
shopping cart for any sort of information that has to persist, primarily
because you have SQL Server.