[thelist] FP Question

Daniel S. O'Shea doshea at surfree.com
Fri May 25 13:48:08 CDT 2001

To run FP, you must use their extensions. They allow the full features that
come with Frontpage.
Any and all references that run 'webbots' like 'hover' links and such need
these extensions. Uploading needs these extensions. To run the FP Database
wizard needs these extensions.
If you have FP97, you need extensions for 97. FP98, 98 and FP2000, you need
2000. Almost all host servers have all three installed knowing FP97, 98 is
still used.

If you upload using ftp, their are some directories you may overlook that
were created in your web pages or added to, you may miss. Then the feature
won't work.