[fwd] RE: [thelist] Changing Check Box values with JavaScript

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Fri May 25 19:37:48 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

[Admin's note: This message was held becuase there was an attachment of
type application/ms-tnef. Please do not send attachments to thelist]

Well, there are about 200 forms to be changed, so I'd rather not type in
each field for each form ;-)

But, is there a way that I could create that list of form-fields with
JavaScript?  What would this look like?

Then I could send that to the ASP page.  Since we're changing the whole
design of the pages it wouldn't kill me to insert the same JS code over
and
over again.

Thanks,
Shaun

(I keep promising myself that I'm going to sit down and learn JS like I
did
with ASP, but I always seem to put it off... )

<snip>
> How about another approach?
>
> If you don't have too many check boxes, why not stuff them in a
deliminate

> string to give ASP a list to compare against?
</snip>