[thelist] Blacklisted?

Tijs Teulings tijs.teulings at framfab.nl
Mon May 28 12:05:59 CDT 2001

could be unrelated but; my M$ outlook deletes your posts to evolt. It is set
to do so with spam. The 'sweep' in your domain is probably triggering the
spam filter.

Greets,
Tijs

<tip type="urls, cookies and javascript">
when you write an url to a cookie it is encoded in the latin character set.
To get it back into a usable format (ASCII) simply unescape('thestring')
</tip>