Administrativa (was: Re: [thelist] Web design presentation process)

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon May 28 13:47:37 CDT 2001

Sorry folks - That was actually my fault.

It was caught by the mailing list software, but I missed something in
the headers and thought it was plain text, so I forwarded it on.

The lesson is that admins who haven't had coffee and were up too late
the night before shouldn't be allowed to check the administrative stuff
for thelist.

Sorry again.

Jakob is correct though - please do send messages in plain ascii. No
rtf, no html.

bob
(who's fixed his caffeine/blood ratio)

--