[thelist] CSS positioning

Brad brad at beldamar.com
Mon May 28 16:26:40 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,
I am having some troubles with positioning in CSS and making it work in both
IE and NN.
No matter what I do it works in IE. But Netscape seems to position
everything relative to some other point that I am not aware of.
I read through both Netscape's and Microsoft's CSS positioning pages and
can't find anything different about the way that they determine the origin
point for relative positioning. Maybe I missed something.
Here is a link.
http://www.beldamar.com/daktek/index3.html
Any help would be appreciated.

Another thing that is happening is that when I resize my browser window in
NN it screws up everything.(totally whacked) If I hit the reload button
everything comes back to normal.
Is this a common reaction in NN with DHTML?

Hope your all having a good holiday weekend.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
www.rapidfx.com