[thelist] ColdFusion 5

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue May 29 14:41:34 CDT 2001

Raymond -

Thanks for the heads up.. I don't think anyone *could* have a problem
with this since you've contributed a good amout of help and time to
evolt already.. Further, I don't consider this spam or anything even
close.. quite the opposite in fact.

Thanks again for keeping us all on top of the ball(care to write a
little blurp for the evolt.org site with the announcement?) :)

.djc.