[thelist] extending homesite and source control

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Wed May 30 11:58:48 CDT 2001

Denis wrote:

> Anyone here done any extensive work with extending Homesite?  I'm
> primarily
> interested in VTM for building custom wizards and the scripting feature.
> I'd like to hear what you did or how you used this capability.

Great feature. I use it mostly for creating tag editors for my custom tags,
but that's not all it's good for by far. If you are unhappy with the tag
editor layout for any html (or cfml for that matter) tag, just modify the
vtm.  VTML is tag based just like CF and is pretty easy to learn.

If you have any specific questions about vtml, just ask.

Good luck,

Bruce

P.S. - I don't know much about the source control features, so I can't help
you there.