[thelist] Cold Fusion Article - Understanding Progress Meters in CF5

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu May 31 08:25:55 CDT 2001

Thanks for the press, Mike. :) I have another article coming out soon. It
details how to use another new feature of CF5, <CFSAVECONTENT>, to create a
quick and dirty caching system. Plus, the new edition of Mastering
ColdFUsion 5 will be out in August. (And yes, that was a shameless plug, but
I do think it will be one of the best CF5 books. :)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482