[thelist] fluid columns via DOM Jscript

Kerin Cosford Kerin.Cosford at current-drugs.com
Thu May 31 08:31:35 CDT 2001

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any online resources to help me understand how to create
dynamic and fluid column layouts using Javascript?

Its difficult to describe exactly what I mean, so its easier to see an
existing one in action - http://www.iht.com/articleindex.html then click on
a story.

If you resize the window, you'll see what I mean - the content flows out of
one column and into another when the window is resized (similarly when the
font size is increased or decreased). I've been pocking around the source JS
for iht.com for the better part of a day now, and I'm still no nearer to
cracking this.

Can somebody help? Please?

Thanks,

Kerin