[thelist] Domain Pricing

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Thu May 31 12:09:10 CDT 2001

I was really looking at this from the perspective of "Im about to use this
site to do the following, and now Im going to put that aside to sell it to
you.  As such, Im missing this opportunity that conceiveably would have
neted X amount of dollars."  And then base the cost on a percentage of that.
Agreed, its really only worth what the bidder is willing to pay for it
(which goes up if necessity is a large factor to the bidder), but is worth
that much more if you can show you are losing out on an opportunity that had
a possible real dollar value.

--Sal