Virus Semi-Hoax Was: [thelist] SERIOUS

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu May 31 22:16:07 CDT 2001

Please check a known antivirus research group (such as Symantec or McAfee)
before posting these.  You only make yourself look foolish.

For more info consult:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

Of interest, though, is that there is apparently a macro virus that
masquerades as sulfnbk.exe in email attachments.  An interesting case of
social engineering.  Which comes first, the Virus of the Hoax?

Judah