[thelist] Calling PHP Gurus

Martin McCarthy roland at ninehells.org
Fri Jun 1 00:53:38 CDT 2001

I found the PHP4 Bible rather useful, as it covers PHP4 and also goes into
some depth on using PHP with MySQL.
It's a good introduction/reference for PHP, as well as having tips for HTML
developers and C coders moving to PHP.

--
Martin McCarthy

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the
light." - Dylan Thomas, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night