[thelist] Request for Screenshots

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Fri Jun 1 04:45:35 CDT 2001

Dear all,

The first site i've been working on is now in the testing phase and I could
really use some help with some screenshots.

I only have ie55, ns6 op 511 win, so i'm looking for Mac primarily.  The
site is WaSP designed and has a redirect - could a couple of people hit the
site with non Wasp browsers so I can be sure it is working pls?

I need to go back and cut down on the image sizes, - this is slowing down
the loading of the pages, particularly in NS6.

the site is at http://svc027.bne246d.server-web.com/index.html and if I
could also have screenshots of
http://svc027.bne246d.server-web.com/about%20us/about.html I would be very
grateful.

Comments are also very welcome - to keep these in context, the site is
targeted at high bandwidth corporate users.

Mark Cheng
Financial Controller
Ranger Minerals Ltd
Phone 08 9364 8355

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.