[thelist] Request for Screenshots

bliss at wolfenet.com bliss at wolfenet.com
Fri Jun 1 13:23:17 CDT 2001

I too recently discovered this and am most interested in folks'
opinions/experiences with it for site testing/preview purposes.

At but 10 bucks/month ($120/year subscription) for... screenshots
of 14 different flavors of OS/browsers (incl. Mac and AOL) at
several resolutions and font sizes (plus a handy means of grabbing
scroll-down shots via simple #anchors) - would seem a most
reasonably priced g-send, no?

dyanne