[thelist] Crawler pages: listing the files in a site

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Sat Jun 2 00:29:29 CDT 2001

Good grief, "Praise Xenu" indeed! Can this guy Tilman write a program or
what? Apart from providing exactly what I was looking for ("A List of Valid
URLs you can submit to a search engine")this program knocks Web Analyser etc
into a cocked hat. And fast, really fast. And it's free. If anybody hasn't
had a look at this, it's certainly worth checking out. Thanks for the great
link, Jon [jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk], you should make that a tip!
As Sean [razorwise at yahoo.com] says , Visio 5 also has a neato Web Diagram
Wizard that can be used for all sorts of stuff, especially if you're of
limited (very limited) coding ability like me. But Xenu is certainly the way
to go for the crawler page thing. It also provides a useful site map report
as well.
Aaah, is this list good....

Tony

      [ZambaGrafix]