[thelist] Request for Screenshots

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Sat Jun 2 22:02:53 CDT 2001

Thanks for the comments Erika, couple of things:

1) your link doesn't work, I'm interested in seeing what the site looks
like on Mac.

<tip>
Don't change design parameters right at the end of the site development.
The end result is probably not going to please anyone and will look as if
it was cobbled together.
Stay true to the original parameters.
</tip>

<tip>
Remember - you aren't going to please everyone with your design.  Don't
try.
</tip>

<tip>
Know what your client wants - Some will value content and ease of use
over presentation.  This applies to corporate clients as well.  It's well
worthwhile confirming what the client wants as you go - it'll save time
in the long run.
</tip>

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.