[thelist] IE click border...

Erika L. Walker elwalker at ruwebby.com
Sun Jun 3 15:33:57 CDT 2001

*** red cheeks, I forgot to add a tip to my post... ***

<tip>
I hope this qualifies as useful information, especially for the job hunters:

Good Job hunting resources:
your resume to the list, and look for offers coming into the list. I have to
say though, that it is mainly for ColdFusion/Java/C++ related jobs.

Another good one that sends me updates all the time is the website
www.justcoldfusion.com, a sibling of www.justtechjobs.com, both excellent
resources. When you sign up with them, they will email you regular updates
on jobs/contracts matching your interests.

Other than that, below is a list of sites I give as a resource to the
students I teach...
(I do not belong to them, and I am not affiliated with them in any way,
shape or form, they are merely sites I have come across in my travels.)

http://www.submitexpress.com/newsletters.html
http://www.topica.com/lists/subcontractor@counsel.net/?cid=2302
http://www.topica.com/lists/3web/?cid=2302
http://www.a1acomputerpros.net/