[thelist] Breadcrumb Navigation with ASP

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 17:34:44 CDT 2001

>From: "Guy Babbitt" <Guy_Babbitt at FSAFOOD.COM>
>
> Can anyone give me information or point me to a reference on creating
> dynamic breadcrumb navigation with ASP?

*nobody* got this one yet?

wow...

this method uses the directory names to create itself, so you have
to use plain-english (or whatever language), human-readable
names... nothing fancy, unless you are consistent and it it to the
replace() within the function...

there are many ways to customize this, and probably improve it...

Breadcrumbs for Those Using ASP
http://evolt.org/article/list/17/4438/index.html