[ 60K ] RE: [thelist] File size limit?

John Meyer john_meyer at geocities.com
Sun Jun 3 17:34:50 CDT 2001

There is something to be said for that, yet I still would argue for
designing lean, mean web sites for the following two reasons:

1.  It's good style (the difference between a good web site and a really
good web site is small, but for professionals, it's there, and this is one
of the big reasons.
2.  Not everybody has high bandwidth modems out there, especially outside
of the United States.