[thelist] SQL Server and Cold Fusion (fwd)

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 02:02:43 CDT 2001

Thank you for your help.  I might restart the thread tomorrow if I can't get
it to work.  Our problem is not the traffic.  We have a client that wants us
to develop something for them and they want sql server.  I want it to be in
cold fusion.  Our server has cold fusion theirs doesn't. Their server has
sql server and ours doesn't so I thought that we could still "host" their
page on our server with out paying for sql server.
Thanks again,
-josh