[thelist] Tomalak's Realm to retire

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Jun 4 16:51:39 CDT 2001

At 10:02 AM 6/4/1, Ben Dyer wrote:
> One of my favorite daily web design resources is pulling
> the plug: Tomalak's Realm:
> http://www.tomalak.org/random/2001/20010604.html

Wow. He turned me on to many good stories. I hope he gets whatever he wants
with the rest of his life.

I always got the sense that his links pointed to the ways that people react
with technology. Right now WIREDNEWS is my closest match. Anyone have other
good references for this type of material? Thanks!

jd