[thelist] Tomalak's Realm to retire

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Mon Jun 4 17:05:29 CDT 2001

John Dowdell wrote:

> I always got the sense that his links pointed to the ways that people react
> with technology. Right now WIREDNEWS is my closest match. Anyone have other
> good references for this type of material? Thanks!

The only other web-related e-mail newsletter that I read without fail (besides
Tomalak's Realm) is WUG*BYTES.  Originally it was a Windows User Group
organization and they still include Windows tips, etc. but their Internet
coverage is surprisingly good: http://www.wugnet.com/newsletters/.  I'm sad to
see Tomalak go, I really liked his coverage.

Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com