[thelist] Site redirect check : old browser

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Mon Jun 4 23:49:03 CDT 2001

John,

email direct to me pls - no need to clog the mailing list.

thanks

>>>Sure, should I send it to your account or to the mailing list.

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.