[thelist] Breadcrumb Navigation with ASP

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 00:05:40 CDT 2001

> From: John Meyer <john_meyer at geocities.com>
>
> Time to play enlighten the moron (namely, me) and tell me what exactly
> is 'Breadcrumb Navigation', other then what Haensel mistakenly tried
> to use to get back to his home.

not a moron, and you're really already there...

breadcrumb trails offer a view of where you are in a site, as
opposed to a view of your history traversing the site (since that's
what back buttons do)... they are handy to help you see where you
are in the structure, and get you back up to any level in a single
click...

Breadcrumbs for the sake of Users
http://evolt.org/article/list/4090/4483/index.html

check out the comments and linked tutorials...